- To Die 4 Two Son of Darkness. The sequel to "Bram Stoker's Dracula The Love Story To Die For" In which we find Vlad now named Max, working as a doctor in a small town where his son is located.
- Dracula's Daughter. Set right after the original 1931 Dracula, we find Dracula's Daughter trying to live a normal life.
- Fright Night 2. The hero from the first Fright Night film is back and this time he falls victim to the sister of the vampire he killed.
- Blade 3 Trinity. This is on my list not for it's story, but for seeing wrestler Triple H in a comedy role. Here we have Blade trying to stop the oldest vampire from taking over the world.
- Understudy Graveyard Shift 2. The sequel to Canadian vampire film Graveyard Shift (renamed Central Park Drifter) finds our vampire back from death and working in a movie. (not too sure if this film was renamed with the Central Park Drifter 2 )
Sunday, 10 June 2007
The Best of The Sequels
Now, I have not obviously seen EVERY sequel to every vampire film out there, but I have seen a bunch. So this is my top list of vampire sequels....