Tuesday, 15 September 2009

My Favourite Ten Angel Episodes

I know I haven't posted much in the last few months, I have been busy on other projects. So I thought why not kick things back into gear with some Angel.


10: City Of (episode 1 Season 1)

9: The Shroud of Rahmon (episode 30 Season 2)

8: Reunion (episode 32 Season 2)

7: I've Got You Under My Skin (episode 14 Season 1 )

6: Billy (episode 50 Season 3)

5: Judgement (episode 23 Season 2)

4: Harm's Way ( episode 97 Season 5)

3: Underneath (episode 105 Season 5)

2: Shells (episode 104 Season 5)

1: Smile Time (episode 102 Season 5)

Yes I loved the last season the show was on air.
I am liking the graphic novel which is season 6 as well.

1 comment:

dorsey said...

angel is my favorite TV show.i have not missed the episode. as i have found an alternative site from where i can Download angel episodes with latest information.